WORK WITH US!
Want to work with a fun and exciting company? We'd love to have you!
PHOTO BOOTH ATTENDANTS
We are looking for Photo Booth Attendants to join our Sydney team!
To be suitable for this role, you must possess the following:
- Have a full drivers license and a reliable vehicle.
- Be outgoing, love to have fun and interact with the crowd.
- Be a tech savvy individual – have a basic understanding of photography, computers and social media platforms.
- Be physically fit as some heavy lifting is required.
- Be well presented and have a high level of professionalism.
- Have flexible availability, work is primarily weekends and evenings.
As a photo booth attendant, you will be required to pick up the photo booth from our Miranda depot (located 40min south of Sydney CBD), travel to venues in and around Sydney, setup the photo booth at the venue, attend to the photo booth for the duration of the event and ensure all the guests are having fun and know how to use it. At the end of the night you will pack up the photo booth and drop it back to our depot.
All training and support will be provided.
Typical hours are 6-8 hours on Friday, Saturday & Sunday evenings.
This job will suit someone who can work independently, likes to meet new people and doesn't mind driving around Sydney and the South Coast area.
If you ticked all of the above, and you want to join a fun expanding business, we'd love to hear from you!
Please email your resume to email@example.com